Friday 11 December 2015

Tanjung Pinang Spa

What to do in Tanjung Pinang? Eat - checked, shopping - checked, relax (spa) - checked. Let me share our enjoyable spa experience during my November 2015 trip.

We searched the other blogs, Tripadvisor as well, found this Spa quite numbers of netizen talked about.
Bintan Paradise
Website: http://www.ladiesspa.co.id/

If you let taxi driver / tour guide bring you there, you will pay more as your fee includes the commission. So call the owner and ask for free pickup and drop off service as well as discount. 
Owner: Ali (Indonesian Chinese), Handphone No. +62 813 647 12345
He is a nice guy and he even can help you find hotel and tour guide there with good rate. 


The spa room.


Entry


The room is clean, quiet atmosphere, ideal place for relaxation. I took the 7. Coffee Spa Package, wife took Body Masker Spa Package. The massager used coffee to scrub my body, quite unique experience. In the end, I was soaked in black coffee pool. I felt like soak in a big cup of black coffee. Well, as a coffee lover, I was enjoyed. 

The next day, we went there again for my wife's manicure. Not a bad choice.

Cost:
7. Coffee Spa Package (130 mins): Rp 440,000 (after discount)
Body Masker Spa Package (120 mins): Rp 358,000 (after discount)

Address:
Jl. Ir. Juanda (Pancur)
Tanjung Pinang 29123
  



No comments:

Post a Comment